Massage Therapy in Meridian
Better Life Chiropractic now has a Massage Therapist as part of our health care team. Now you know us, we wouldn’t rush into hiring just anybody. We only get the best doctors and the best staff, and now we have brought onto our team a gifted Massage Therapist.
Our Massage Therapists
Junko Agena | Massage Therapist
Born and raised in Japan, she has undergone extensive training and in the great state of Texas where she acquired her Massage license. And now she moves here to Meridian where she is delighting her clientele. Of course, training and licensing doesn’t mean anything if you don’t have that “healing touch” and caring hands to match. Well, I can tell you whole heartedly that she has all of the above.
Hannah | Massage Therapist
Hannah graduated from the Milan Institute in 2010 and has been practicing massage therapy since. She was born and raised here in Idaho!
Her specialties include: deep tissue, sports, trigger point and therapeutic massage.
She enjoys being able to help her clientele to relax and feel better.
Shawna | Chiropractic Therapy Assistant
Shawna is from San Diego, CA where she attended International Professional School of Bodywork. She brings with her 10 years of bodywork experience in circulatory, deep tissue, sports and aromatherapy. She finds fulfillment in playing a part in her client’s wellness routine and recovery process.
Boise Area Residents, Don’t Feel Guilty About Getting that Massage!
Every muscle in your body hurts and you’re just aching to get a massage, but it seems like such an extravagance in terms of money and time. Yet, many different activities make up a good wellness routine and massage is just one of those elements in addition to nutrition, exercise and chiropractic care. So don’t feel guilty when you call to schedule that massage!
Physical, mental and emotional health benefits of massage:
- Massage improves the circulation of oxygen-carrying blood to the extremities and helps in eliminate wastes from the body
- Massage breaks down myofascial adhesions that can lead scar tissue and chronic pain.
- Massage relaxes you, relieves stress and anxiety, and supports feelings of general wellbeing
- Massage works with your chiropractic care to retrain muscles that support your spine
- Massage helps in managing the pain associated with certain physical conditions, such as arthritis and sciatica
- Massage serves to either stimulate or relax the nervous system, depending on the type of massage being administered
- Massage may have an effect on weight loss it helps to burst fat capsules and the fat is reabsorbed into the bloodstream
Just keep in mind that a massage is not a substitute for chiropractic care! Although the two may work in conjunction with one another, massage provides “feel good” therapy while chiropractic adjustments keep your nervous system functioning properly. That’s far more important than a temporary “feel good” luxury! Call our Meridian office today to schedule your massage. Better Life Chiropractic